As we’ve mentioned in Notes from Northside, earlier this year we worked incredibly hard to build four beautiful fairy tale cottages on the farm. We’re very proud of the end result and we loved seeing them in use over the busy summer months.
We might be biased, but we think they’re dreamy! Here are five reasons you should book the fairy tale cottages at Northside Farm.
1. With just enough room for two adults, they’re perfect for a romantic getaway or minimoon.
2. Each tiny cottage has been decorated to the highest standard in a luxurious style. There’s underﬂoor heating throughout, so they’re cosy and warm all year round.
3. Each cottage features a double bed with luxury white linen, shower room with luxury white towels, a fitted kitchen with hob, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery, and an outside seating area
4. They offer a little more space and privacy than our wigwams. You can cook a proper meal in the kitchen and relax outside when the weather’s nice. Rather than sharing the communal bathrooms, you’ll have a shower room to yourselves.
5. Like all our glamping accommodation, you’ll be surrounded by nature. You simply cannot beat the stunning Northumberland countryside!